Senior Analyst, Web Analytics + Instrumentation
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Gap Inc is looking for a dynamic self-starter to help manage a robust web analytics program across multiple unique and established retail brands. The Customer Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data to drive customer obsession across the organization. A mature and trusted web analytics platform is integral to Gap Inc's customer-centric mission. You'll work on a broad range of strategic projects and initiatives aimed at improving our ability to understand our online customer. Previous tag management and web analytics experience is preferred but not required for candidates with significant experience in project management or other reporting and analytics functions.
- Own Adobe Analytics user support organization wide, which includes hosting regular user trainings and office hours, triaging support tickets, and managing user communications
- Manage and prioritize day to day intake of tag management requests, including but not limited to: clickstream data requirements for new and existing site functionality & Adobe Analytics tracking configuration
- Facilitate implementation of new tagging initiatives for marketing optimization, personalization, and web analytics purposes
- Drive improvement in accuracy of data capture by maintaining Adobe Analytics data requirements, working with a team to develop automated regression testing capabilities, and creating mechanisms for proactive anomaly detection
- Build, share, and maintain web analytics dashboards for key metrics monitoring
- Define and communicate analytics requirements and facilitate data collection decision making across the company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-3 years of Analytics or IT experience, at least 2 of which include business analyst or web analytics related experience
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics (preferred), Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in tag management systems (i.e. Tealium (preferred), Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with decision making in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities, escalate appropriately and handle multiple assignments at once
- Capable of communicating complex ideas clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top