Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Strategy
- Gap Inc's Supply Chain Strategy team helps to identify, evaluate and optimize the Gap Inc. Supply Chain by identifying opportunity, improving our processes to operate efficiently and in support of global growth and speed.
- As a key member of the team, support cross functional projects to support international growth and to execute opportunities to leverage Gap’s scale.
- Support analysis and execution of strategic initiatives and the processes, tools and systems needed to support them.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities, key issues and support with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Maintain and develop costing, financial and optimization modeling.
- Proactively foster brand and business partner relationships to partner on analytics and processes.
- Develop knowledge of tools and systems that impact supply chain.
- Perform macro economic analysis and ability to understand key metrics and trends impacting sourcing.
- Prepare presentation documents and assist in presenting finding to all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity.
- Comfort with data analysis and management.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with process mapping a plus.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Proven ability to build and maintain complex financial models
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Strong economics/financial acumen and/or operations principles (desired)
- Experience with retail/consumer goods supply chains
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations or related analytic field.
- BA/BS required
- 2-4 years of experience in strategy, management consulting, finance, operations, retail/consumer products or similar analytic role.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top