Senior Analyst Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
Our Global Supply Chain is in an exciting stage of evolution as the rules of retail are changing rapidly. The supply chain is at the center of transformative shifts in fulfillment, customer service and inventory optimization across channels and markets coupled with rapid global growth.
The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst analyzes network and brand performance to provide insights into the health of inventory plans to identify risk and opportunity and evaluate non-standard needs. S/he triggers network activity to ensure inventory is optimally positioned to drive commercial plan success.
The S&OP Analyst works closely with the Brand Operations team, utilizing standardized reporting and tools to drill down to market, channel division and product specific details to evaluate inventory availability plans against flow calendar targets and network performance trends to identify and quantify risk and opportunities for service improvement and cost optimization.
This role is key to the to design and development of new reports, working in partnership with AA and GapTech systems experts to identify requirements and drive for data integrity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze new flow order planning and forecasted availability; provide insights to "on time to in-store" for all markets and channels. Identify lateness and capacity risks and make recommendations; includes tracking "day of week" forecast INDC for new flow to identify stocking risk and coordinating operational visibility
- Manage and track performance trends impacting inventory availability and make recommendations around planning assumptions to Brand Ops S&OP team; includes tacking of Brand SLA's around packing, air freight usage and network inbound stocking, and ship complete
- Manage VAS demand, including inventory repositioning requests. Evaluate operational capacity and feasibility. Make recommendation for execution and project manage inventory movement for product pull backs, liquidation and cross market repositioning
- Weekly analysis of inbound and outbound loads (forthcoming 3 months) against the network capacity cross channels/cross brands and recommend appropriate actions to Brand Ops S&OP team
- Participate in the development of standardized diagnostic and reporting tools, facilitate prepare weekly newsletter for leadership team, drive process improvements
94105• Demonstrated talent for using analytics in daily work; curious mind with passion for using data to influence business decisions and commercial success.
- Is able to balance and prioritize competing demands and create practical solutions to business problems
- Highly accountable, forward thinking, and able to understand the bigger picture, create value add work streams, and drive process improvement to completion.
- Solid analytical skills and has a Technical skills- savvy in Excel
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Shows developing leadership presence. Able to tailor information to audience and get quickly to the heart of the issue. Able to shift gears when needed without undue fluster
- Comfortable in front of higher level leadership and able to easily develop and leverage key business relationships.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and see them through to completion.
- Learning Agility
- Change Leadership
- Collaboration and influence
- Drive Results
- Analytical and Critical Thinking business and Financial Acumen
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem solver
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations or related analytic field
- 2-4 years of experience in Management consulting, finance, operations
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top