Senior Analyst - Partner Management - Franchise Support - Global Supply Chain
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
This role is a critical support function on the Franchise Partner Management team. The core responsibilities are supporting Sr. Manager of Franchise Partner Management with partner projects and supply chain requests and issues while also providing Franchise Support (Zen Desk) expertise/ticket resolution. Role is perfect for a self-starting individual with a natural curiosity and desire to explore and who can work with little oversight. Successful candidate must have strong aptitude to quickly develop acumen on Franchise business, processes, and capabilities. This is not a behind the scenes role- Sr. Analyst will be expected to communicate with external customers as well as cross functional internal business partners with command presence and confidence in role.
- Key point of contact/resident expert for Service Desk (Zendesk) ticket processing and escalation
- Support Analyst in ticket investigating and resolution. Provides coverage for PTO and as need during high volume weeks
- Helps to guide priorities in issue resolution in line with SLAs and escalates when required
- Generate reporting & data analysis. Present findings, recommendations, and action plans in weekly & monthly reviews. Take action on root cause with the goal to decrease frequent impactful issues by engaging Gap Tech, Production, Order Management, and other relevant BP's.
- Provide focus on process development and continuous improvement. Maintain process documentation
- Create key partner dashboards and provide general partner management support by direction of Sr. Manager. This may include data analysis in On Time Reporting, deck creation, investigating causes & solutions with internal business partners
- Demonstrate knowledge of Franchise business acumen on systems, processes, and capabilities
- Support in creation and maintenance of SC maps. Help maintain Master CPU file, Partner Profiles, and other key Franchise operating tools within routine cadence
- Tailor information to audiences- internal and external- for easy consumption. This may be in written communication, charts/graphs, or verbal articulation
- Keep Sr. Manager/Director appropriately informed on projects and work streams. Escalate as appropriate.
- Participate in inventory movement efforts as directed by project lead.
- Plans & conducts formal onboarding training for new partners on Helpdesk tools including Self-Help document, B2B tools & processes. Develops and maintains partner training documentation
- Support Partner Management with franchisee relationships as directed
- Responsible for maintenance of Partner contact information
- Makes sure that support analysts are kept up to date with new processes and procedures
- Owns Seasonal Review presentation for Partner Services tickets
- Strong knowledge of supply chain, logistics
- Strong knowledge Inventory Management processes
- Comfortable with data analysis and presentation
- A successful track record of stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Business Process oriented
- Strategic Acumen
- Excellent communication skills in both the spoken and written mediums
- Must be detail oriented yet able to prioritize most critical issues
- Ability to follow-up on issues with accountable functions
- Collaboration: able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Systems and Tools: Proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in supply chain, logistics, distribution center operations, or related field
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top