Senior Analyst, Online FP&A Finance - Old Navy
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
- Provide financial/business support to executive business management through the management of the annual budget process, monthly forecasting and close processes as well as project financial analysis.
- Coordinate and manage the annual budget process, working closely with the business partners inside and outside of finance
- Ensure integrity of the budget model and the feed into the general ledger.
- Identify and research monthly and quarterly variances to budget and forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist department managers and project managers with monthly capital and expense forecast
- Develop and obtain buy-in of monthly results with Leadership Team (forecast vs. actuals.
- Partner with Leadership Team in creating fiscal year budget (develop and drive budget process)
- Manage close process, ensuring completeness of accruals and explain variances to forecast
- Support business partners with ad hoc requests
- Perform a variety of business analysis that will be driven by Corporate Finance
- Work closely with functional areas to understand business flow and key drivers.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- 4-6 years work experience in financial analysis or auditing
- Strong working knowledge of Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Oracle financial systems and Essbase a plus
- Proven analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate financial concepts to non-finance business partners in a clear and concise manner
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated comfort working in a start-up environment
- Month End Close experience
- MBA/CPA a plus
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top