Senior Analyst - GCP Finance
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Support financial decisions of the GCP Division by influencing and informing leaders and cross-functional partners. Includes traditional budget, forecast and close financial responsibilities, along with providing strategic and analytical support to drive the credit card and gift card businesses of Gap Inc.
- Coordinate monthly forecast and annual budget submissions.
- Perform month-end close responsibilities and ensure processes are in compliance with Gap Inc. accounting policies and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Frame up forecast risks and opportunities and present them to senior management.
- Act as finance resource for GCP team, primarily GCP marketing business partners, developing and maintain effective relationships within GCP, Brand, CST, Corporate Finance and Corporate Shared Service Center teams.
- Contribute to ad hoc decision support needs and strategic financial discussions as required by the Director of Finance, VP of Finance, and SVP of GCP.
- Assist in development and update of financial recaps and communicate to relevant parts of the company to support GCP activities and marketing spend.
- Minimum of 4 years of financial and business analysis, with forecast and budgeting experience a plus. Big 4 experience is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, including ability to formulate business strategy and proactively drive results.
- Able to transform quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations and communicate them in a compelling way.
- Comfort with ambiguity and multi-tasking, with ability to reprioritize and shift focus as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships on a cross-functional team and influence others through financial analysis with proven ability to interact with various level of management.
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top