Senior Analyst, Finance
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Responsible for identifying key business trends to support senior management decision making and communication to the board of directors. This role offers the opportunity to influence major strategic decisions by analyzing and creating supporting materials for presentations to key stakeholders. Processes supported include: Financial Reporting, Risk and Opportunity Assessment, Forecasting and Inventory Line of Credit.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and scenario modeling in support of VP of Finance and CFO
- Provide financial and decision-support analytics to executive leadership to support key business decisions
- Evaluate current processes and tools to drive efficiencies and value added enhancements
- Engage in short-term and long-term strategic planning, evaluating current and future opportunities at the Gap Inc. and the Brand level
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and reports, share best practices and develop systems knowledge
- Prepare presentations, supporting exhibits and analytics for executive leadership teams, Investor Relations and the Board of Directors
- This person must be able to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
- Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills; working knowledge of financial statements
- Proven ability to interpret and synthesize data and clearly communicate complex ideas
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Results oriented with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Hyperion Essbase (or similar database systems) experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Math or related field; MBA or CPA is a plus
- 3-4+ years of working experience
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top