Senior Analyst, Executive Compensation, Gap Inc.
Provides analysis in support of Executive Compensation and long term incentive programs. Assists in support of the design, implementation and ongoing management of compensation strategies for Executives and Board of Directors. Provides support on projects and program execution through identifying key milestones and deliverables and in partnership with the Executive Compensation team, participates in the development of Executive Compensation and long-term incentive program design.
- Learning Agility
- Drives Results
Partners closely with Legal, Finance, Global Equity Administration, HR and the broader compensation team members.
- Creates analytical analysis with complex Excel formulas and calculations.
- Develops and updates Executive Compensation and long-term incentive program education and communication materials, such as plan documents and compensation training materials.
- Prepares executive offer letters, partnering with the employment law group as needed.
- Assist in preparation of exhibits for Compensation Committee meetings and the Compensation Discussion and Analysis of the proxy statement.
- Participate in executive compensation survey process including selection, data input and analysis.
- Keeps abreast of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations that impact executives and participate in solution development.
- Pays close personal attention to the details of a process; checks things out to ensure they are done right.
- At least 5 years' experience in Compensation, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting or other related field.
- Must have excellent analytical, quantitative skills and the ability to conduct complex analytical assignments with Excel.
- Independent and self-directed, prioritizes project work and high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with compensation, including compensation regulations, a plus but not required.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with HRMS systems a plus.
- Bachelors' Degree (preferred in Finance, Business Administration, IT or Human Resources), or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top