Senior Analyst - Buy It Training & Education
GENERAL SUMMARY: Oversees the BuyIt team that supports, educates and trains all Global Business Partners on the different processes within the Procure to Pay lifecycle. A heavy emphasis will be placed on customer service and direct communication to all Global Business Partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and deliver classroom training and self-service learning resources
- Manage and motivate learning team activities and project deliverables
- Ensure team daily and weekly service levels are met with high customer service quality and integrity
- Ensure learning projects are managed to deadline with consultative approach with business partners
- Apply ADDIE or another instructional design methodology to assess learning needs and create self-service learning resources, such as job aids, help files, or asynchronous e-learning, that support the non-merchandise procure-to-pay process and systems, particularly Oracle Financials
- Deliver virtual (synchronous online) or live (in-person on-site) classroom Accounts Payable training as needed to all areas of the company
- Identify Global Business Partners who will benefit from the team's support, require education and assess training opportunities for Accounts Payables questions and issues
- Oversee the facilitation of a blended training Account Payable program
- Cross-train in all Accounts Payables related areas to gain expertise to become a SME
- Lead team to complete all iExpense administrative inquires, tasks and support for Global corporate cardholders.
- Manage and develop training content as an administrator and author within BrainShark, Compass, GapWeb to support education and support initiatives for overall Compliance
- Provide global Gap Inc. communications via mass email communications, GapWeb articles, or other internal marketing vehicles deemed appropriate for the project
- Maintain confidentiality on leadership communication projects
- Manage relationship with Gap Inc. internal communications to support large project rollouts and with GapWeb for any global announcements
- Participate and lead projects for the department on continuous process and performance improvement
4400 MASTHEAD ST.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required in corporate training, adult and organizational learning, instructional design, instructional technology, industrial and organizational psychology, knowledge management, human resource development, technical communication, or related discipline. Master's Degree preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff
- Comprehensive computer skills and experience working with web authoring tools, and MS Office suite
- Experience in a procurement organization. Oracle Financial Applications experience preferred
- Experience required 3-5 years instructional design and facilitation experience
- Experience managing and coordinating a number of complex internal communication projects within stringent timelines
- Comprehensive writing and editing skills with a thorough knowledge of AP style and a flair for organization communications
- Effectively build activity based learning materials and supporting documentations
- Ability to coach, influence and facilitate change
- Ability to partner with supervisor to influence and facilitate change with Global business partners
- Diverse experience of facilitation skills and ability to understand audience learning goals while delivering effective presentations and training
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3-5 years accounting, finance or similar technical experience
- Driver of Results: Creates new and better means to achieve enterprise and business success; is supported by personality of persistence and achievement; is energized by a challenge and obsessed with elevating the everyday to create higher levels of performance.
- Learning Agility: Desire to learn and change with a 'growth mindset'; seeks new information, ideas, experiences, and self-awareness; constantly seeks improvement on an intellectual, experiential, and personal level.
- Accountability: Holds oneself responsible to required actions, and ensures that team members also own responsibility of their designated tasks while meeting collective team and company goals; acts as a decisive leader who owns failure in a productive, fact-based manner.
- Collaboration and Influencing: Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others not in the line of command; builds relationships and creates an environment wherein people who wouldn't naturally work together can do so for the good of the enterprise.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top