Senior Analyst / Analyst, Finance FP&A
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
- Responsible for variance analysis and to support the regional budget/Forecast processes.
- Develop relevant financial model, dashboard reporting or consolidated management reports.
- Assists with the creation of presentation tools and decks for senior management
- Monitor the procurement system including review input, reconcile actual against GL and ensure accurate forecast.
- Company Corporate card spending and T&E reconciliation
- Follow up on inter-company transactions i.e. inter-co service fee and payment on behalf
- Work with different users to ensure accurate Fixed Asset tracking
- Other project or ad hoc task
- Minimum three years of professional experience in financial analyst or accounting or auditing. Experience in FP&A will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business; certified public accountant preferred
- Advanced Microsoft office skills - including excel, Powerpoint, Essbase, etc.
- Ability to interpret and utilize key process data; strong analytically minded and can quickly identify insights
- Ability to interact with all organizational levels and demonstrate a professional presence
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "can-do" approach in being proactive with work assignments
- Detail minded, passionate to work and able to propose and drive changes
- Independent but a good team player, able to communicate finance concept to non-finance users.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and fluency in spoken and written Chinese/Mandarin will be an advantage
Back to top