Security Engineer, Penetration Testing - Information Security
- Reynoldsburg, OH
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
GapTech Information Security is the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all Gap Inc. brands. This role covers hundreds of internal applications, global retail hardware, multiple cloud environments, and offices on three continents
What you'll do
- Perform application, web, mobile and network penetration tests using both automated and manual techniques
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in commercial, open source, custom software applications and infrastructure across global stores and corporate environments.
- Align test reports and evidence according to Strategy, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (SGRC) processes. Past experience with PCI a plus.
- Develop scripts, tools, methodologies and best practices to improve offensive capabilities
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of operating systems internals and cloud environments. Past experience with Azure and Oracle preferred.
- 5+ years penetration testing experience with certifications like OSCP, OSCE, GPEN.
- Significant experience finding vulnerabilities in commercial, open source, and custom software.
- Experience with penetration testing tools like Burp Suite, Metasploit, Nmap.
- Experience conducting secure code reviews.
- Ability to script and build automation to eliminate reoccurring repetitious work with experience in Go or Python.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top