Seasonal Stock Associate - Stockyards
We're hiring for the holidays!
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.*
Apply below and attend our hiring event.
Holiday Hiring Day, September 23 from 10 AM – 2 PM
Happening at all Gap, Gap Factory, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory and Old Navy Stores in the United States and Canada
- Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
As a Seasonal Stock associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a regular position with Gap Inc.
You're a team player. You're always there to help the customer. At Banana Republic Factory Stores, we value people who are confident, optimistic, and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
As a Seasonal Stock Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by supportive teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
- Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
- Ensures standards are met throughout the day.
- Ensures store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Assesses and addresses the replenishment needs of the store.
- Maintains the sales-floor, fitting rooms and cash-wrap by completing assigned tasks.
- Performs all merchandise handling tasks.
Come spark your career at Banana Republic if you:
- Enjoy a team environment where everyone works together to inspire our customers
- Enjoy working a flexible work schedule
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
1970 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top