Seasonal Sales Consultant II
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered.Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to Transition into Regular Employment
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
- Have a passion for fashion and love selling great products?
- Like to keep current on product trends?
- Have the ability to deliver exceptional selling experiences?
- Want to work in an amazing fast-paced and casual environment?
- Enjoy great benefits and a generous employee discount?
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Seasonal Sales Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary selling skills in every interaction.
- Translate trends and wardrobe to customers over the phone.
- Actively listen to customers and offer product(s) to meet their needs.
- Communicate information on product availability, color, style, sizing and special promotions.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of apparel and fashion terminology.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 9 months of sales experience.
- Retail sales and call center experience preferred.
About Gap Inc.
Be the world's favorite for American style. Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans and a commitment to do more. Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with five brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Gap's clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through 3,300 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores and our e-commerce sites.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top