Seasonal Sales Consultant II
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered.Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to Transition into Regular Employment
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
- Have a passion for fashion and love selling great products?
- Like to keep current on product trends?
- Have the ability to deliver exceptional selling experiences?
- Want to work in an amazing fast-paced and casual environment?
- Enjoy great benefits and a generous employee discount?
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Seasonal Sales Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary selling skills in every interaction.
- Translate trends and wardrobe to customers over the phone.
- Actively listen to customers and offer product(s) to meet their needs.
- Communicate information on product availability, color, style, sizing and special promotions.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of apparel and fashion terminology.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 9 months of sales experience.
- Retail sales and call center experience preferred.
About Gap Inc.
Be the world's favorite for American style. Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans and a commitment to do more. Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with five brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Gap's clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through 3,300 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores and our e-commerce sites.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top