Seasonal Sales Associate - Wembley
As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a permanent position with Gap Inc.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you'll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year. Bring your eye for style, amazing customer service, and enthusiasm for our brand to surprise and delight our customers. From helping pick out the perfect denim to creating genuine relationships with customers, it'll be your energy, skills, and talents that will bring their style to life. Together we will make it a great holiday season.
Join us if you:
- Want to be part of an iconic fashion brand and a high-performing team that knows how to celebrate success
- Thrive in an engaging, fast-paced and fun retail environment
- Want to start your career journey with Gap
We rely on our Seasonal Sales Associates to:
- Champion our customer-centric mindset
- Help customers discover their individual style by expressing a passion for the brand, customer and product
- Bring an energetic and optimistic attitude every day
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas
As part of the Gap team, you will:
- Grow your skills and make progress towards your career aspirations
- Be part of a company that gives back to the community
- Receive discounts for Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Skilled at making quality decisions, follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work that people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
80 to 82 LONDON DESIGNER OUTLET
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top