Seasonal Sales Associate - Town & Country Vill
FUEL YOUR PURPOSE.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere.
If you share our passion for personal growth, product and creating rewarding experiences, join our community.
As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a regular position with Gap Inc.
It takes an awesome team to power an awesome brand. As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you'll be part of making us amazing during one of the busiest times of the year. You'll work in an environment that celebrates having an active lifestyle, doing what 's right for the customer and you'll push through new challenges every day.
Bring your Best Self! Bring your enthusiasm to help create an environment in which SHE takes top priority. Bring your drive to take your talents to new heights. Bring your obsession with our products. Because when you start with Athleta, there's no telling where you can go. All it takes is the first step.
- Bringing an enthusiasm for an active, healthy lifestyle to work every day
- Understanding the importance of women and girls' empowerment and helping to bring that to life
- Meeting each customer where they are and supporting them on their journey
- Believing in doing the right thing and lifting people up
- Inspiring each customer to join our community and achieve their healthy, active lifestyle
- Helping customers in selecting the best products that make them look and feel amazing
- Communicating clearly with everyone, from customers to coworkers
- Contributing to the entire team effort during peak season
- Committing to learning and growing across different store functions
- Knowing your way around technology and open to learning new ways to service HER
- Skilled at making quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to work a changing schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience in retail and fitness connection preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends as appropriate to schedule requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, back room and office areas
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
600 W. SAM HOUSTON PARKWAY N.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top