Seasonal Sales Associate - Potomac Mills
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.
Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
At Banana Republic Factory Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day. You're a team player. You're always there to help the customer.
As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a permanent position with Gap Inc.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate on the Banana Republic Factory team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
Come join our team at Banana Republic Factory Stores if you:
- Love an environment where everyone works together to service our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
- Are passionate about working in a fast- paced retail environment
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed
- Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Contribute to the entire team effort during the holidays
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
- Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top