Seasonal Sales Associate - Gap Outlet - Dufferin Mall
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
NOTE: Seasonal assignment will have an end date based on business need.
Optimistic. Classic. Cool. At Gap, we aspire every day to bring our elevated American style to life. As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you'll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year. Bring your eye for style, amazing customer service, and enthusiasm for our brand to surprise and delight our customers. From helping pick out the perfect denim to creating genuine relationships with customers, it'll be your energy, skills, and talents that will bring their style to life. Together we will make it a great holiday season.
Join us if you:
- Want to be part of an iconic fashion brand and a high-performing team that knows how to celebrate success
- Thrive in an engaging, fast-paced and fun retail environment
- Want to start your career journey with Gap
We rely on our Seasonal Sales Associates to:
- Champion our customer-centric mindset
- Help customers discover their individual style by expressing a passion for the brand, customer and product
- Bring an energetic and optimistic attitude every day
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas
As part of the Gap team, you will:
- Grow your skills and make progress towards your career aspirations
- Be part of a company that gives back to the community
- Receive discounts for Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic
900 DUFFERIN ST.
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Skilled at making quality decisions, follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work that people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and expects all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top