Seasonal Sales Associate - Gap - Bath
- Melksham, United Kingdom
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots whilst always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.
About the role
As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience
Drives Business Results
What you'll do
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
- Uses initiative to drive store results.
- Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer's expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
- Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
- Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
- Works as a team player and enjoys helping team mates.
- Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
- Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
- Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
- Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Back to top