Seasonal Sales Associate - Fairfield T/C - Cypress, TX (New Store)
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
Note: Seasonal assignment will have an end date based on business need.
At Old Navy, we're passionate about bringing fun and fashion to absolutely everyone. It takes an amazing team to make it happen. That's where you come in. As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you'll be a big part of our team, helping our customers stock-up on their favorite fashionable finds and the perfect presents for everyone on their list. Your energy, talent, and skills will help us succeed during one of the most exciting times of the year. If you're ready to be part of our magic formula of festive, fun, family and fashion, we're looking for you.
You will fit in well at Old Navy if:
- You are passionate about fashion, apparel and our products
- You are excited to bring your creativity to every situation
- You bring a positive attitude and passion to learn and grow every single day
- You are confident in your ability to innovate and find new ways to showcase style
- You are passionate about challenging yourself to do new things that have never been done before
- You are dedicated to live life unexpectedly and have fun along the way
- You are motivated to grow in your career within the Gap Inc. family
- You are excited about our discounts across Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta
As a Seasonal Sales Associate:
- You will multitask, do a little bit of everything around the store and be adaptable
- You will be comfortable and knowledgeable around our store devices, whether it's pulling up an order or verifying inventory
- You will be energetic and promote our products with a genuine passion
- You will connect with our customers through clear, cheerful, positive communication
- You will guide our customers on their personal fashion journey
- You will feel the excitement when the store's busy
- You will maintain a clean and safe environment
- You will keep the store stocked, stacked and folded
- You will return items from the fitting room to the sales floor
- You will organize and maintain the fitting room
28720 HIGHWAY 290
- Ability to communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively move around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer-focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to be around cleaning chemicals
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we expect all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top