Seasonal Sales Associate - Burlington Mall
We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we're always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here - because we know that individually we're strong, but together we're unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we're committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
It takes an awesome team to power an awesome brand. As a Seasonal Sales Associate at Athleta, you'll be part of making us amazing during one of the busiest times of the year. You'll work in an environment that celebrates having an active lifestyle, doing what 's right for the customer and you'll push through new challenges every day.
Bring your Best Self! As a Sales Associate, you get to bring your enthusiasm to help create an environment in which SHE takes top priority. Bring your drive to take your talents to new heights. Bring your obsession with our products. Because when you start with Athleta, there's no telling where you can go. All it takes is the first step.
What you'll do
- Bringing an enthusiasm for an active, healthy lifestyle to work every day as an Athleta Sales Associate
- Understanding the importance of women and girls' empowerment and helping to bring that to life
- Our Sales Associates meet each customer where they are and support them on their journey
- At Athleta, believe in doing the right thing and lifting people up
- Inspiring each customer to join our community and achieve their healthy, active lifestyle by modeling it as a store team
- As a Sales Associate, you help Athleta's customers in selecting the best products that make them look and feel amazing
- Communicating clearly with everyone, from customers to coworkers
- Contributing to the entire team effort during peak season and being proud to be a Sales Associate on this incredible Athleta team
- Committing to learning and growing across different Athleta store functions
- Knowing your way around technology and open to learning new ways to service HER
- Skilled at making quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively; previous customer service or sales associate experience is helpful
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to work a changing schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience in retail and fitness connection preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends as appropriate to schedule requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, back room and office areas
Back to top