Seasonal Sales Associate - Banana Republic Factory Store - Carmel Mountain
Click here to learn how we do more for employees!
Note: Seasonal assignment will have an end date based on business need.
You make classic style look easy. You're a team player. You are passionate about always helping the customer. At Banana Republic Factory Stores, we value people who are confident, optimistic, and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
We live by four guiding principles: Engaging, Sociable, Team Oriented, and Stylish:
- Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others' successes.
- Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious.
- Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations.
- Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about products and trends. Our style is relevant and chic.
As a Sales Associate on the Banana Republic Factory team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by supportive teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
Come spark your career at Banana Republic Factory Stores if you:
- Enjoy a team environment where everyone works together to inspire our customers as well as each other
- Are passionate about fashion and trends
- Seek new experiences, information, and skillsets
- Pride yourself for being digitally connected and socially conscious
- Enjoy working a flexible work schedule
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Actively seek and engage with customers in our stores, from assessing the customers' needs to offering assistance whenever needed
- Help us create a customer-centric environment at Banana Republic to ensure every customer has a positive experience
- Communicate clearly and cheerfully with customers, especially around our product offerings
- Be flexible in performing a variety of duties
11602-12174 CARMEL MOUNTAIN ROAD
- Previous experience in a customer-centric environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer-focused skills
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and expect all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Back to top