Seasonal Sales Associate - Athleta - Woodlands - The Woodlands, TX
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
NOTE: Seasonal assignment will have an end date based on business need.
If there's one thing we know about potential, it's that it has no limit. At Athleta, we believe everyone should push boundaries and embrace the power inside all of us - we call that Power of She. It takes an awesome team to power an awesome brand. As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you'll be part of making us amazing during one of the busiest times of the year. You'll work in an environment that celebrates having an active lifestyle, doing what's right for the customer and you'll push through new challenges every day.
Bring your Best Self! Bring your enthusiasm to help create an environment in which SHE takes top priority. Bring your drive to take your talents to new heights. Bring your obsession with our products. Because when you start with Athleta, there's no telling where you can go. All it takes is the first step.
Taking the first step with us means:
- Bringing an enthusiasm for an active, healthy lifestyle to work every day
- Understanding the importance of women and girls' empowerment and driven to bring to life
- Meeting each customer where they are and supporting them on their journey
- Believing in doing the right thing and lifting people up
Finding your pace with us means:
- Inspiring each customer to join our community and achieve their healthy, active lifestyle
- Helping customers in selecting the best products that make them look and feel amazing
- Communicating clearly with everyone, from customers to coworkers
- Contributing to the entire team effort during peak season
- Committing to learning and growing across different store functions
- Knowing your way around technology and open to learning new ways to service HER
As part of the Athleta team, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive discounts on Athleta merchandise
- Generous discount for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic
- Free classes at participating Athleta stores
- Greatest thing of all, wearing yoga pants or fitness gear to work everyday
1201 LAKE WOODLANDS DR
- Skilled at making quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to work a changing schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience in retail and fitness connection preferred
- Some college preferred
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to work nights and weekends as appropriate to schedule requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and expect all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Back to top