Seasonal Employment Coordinator
This is a temporary position!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application review, telephone / in-person interview Distribution Center candidates.
- Data entry of application information and updates into e-recruiting software or Access database.
- Schedule group or individual interviews on a daily basis for open positions.
- Meet, greet and sign-in candidates for interview and new hire orientation.
- Facilitate tours during group interviews.
- Assist in the completion of new hire offer paperwork.
- Co-Facilitate group interviews and select the most qualified candidates, in conjunction with hiring Supervisor/Manager.
- Enter background check information into GIS system.
- Maintain pre-employment screening (background and drug test) results in Excel spreadsheet.
- Track background results and drug screen results.
- Inform new hires of failed drug screen and/or background check results.
- Assist with administration and preparation of New Employee Orientation (NEO).
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events.
- "Resume mine" job boards and Taleo to identify potential candidates.
- Identify critical HR issues and report them to HR Generalist.
- Assist with additional recruiting needs as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining overall department standards for consistency/quality.
- Ensure effective communications – up, down and across the business.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS:Interact with the leadership team, business partners and peers.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Flexible hours and availability to work additional hours, on weekends as necessary and in other departments of the business
- High level of confidentiality
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Periodic travel to career fairs and recruiting events
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Creativity to suggest improvements to the recruiting process
- Passion for customer service
- Intermediate PC skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Access and/or other software/database skills.
- Experience with E-Recruiting software preferred.
- Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to effectively speak in front of a group of people
- Strong data entry/typing skills preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of employment law preferred
2)Minimum educational level:
- Associates degree in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred
- 1 – 2 years of Customer Service, Operations, or Human Resources experience
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- PC skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Access and / or other software / database skills; Social Media business advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc... ) a plus
- 1 year of high volume recruiting experience preferred
- Distribution environment experience preferred
100 MERRITT BLVD
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Back to top