Seasonal Customer Support Specialist I
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
As a Seasonal Customer Support Fraud Specialist, you will review on-line orders to minimize and prevent loss. You will take inbound calls from customers and internal partners and call out to customers and financial institutions to verify payment information. You will work under general supervision and demonstrate the ability to problem solve and make sound decisions based on information obtained through research and thorough analysis.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Fantastic Benefits
- Awesome Employee Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Research and resolve (clear, cancel, customer/bank-follow-up) orders utilizing fraud tools.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls to limit fraud.
- Resolve customer issues while following the department guidelines for verification.
- Perform routine account activity review of high risk transactions.
- Follow standard procedures and action plans to reduce exposure on suspect items and/or transactions.
- Strong ability to manage difficult situations with customers coupled with an expertise in answering inquiries and providing information to customers.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service call center experience.
- Banking or financial services experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail is a must.
- Are focused on the customer.
- Computer skills and familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top