Seasonal Customer Service Consultant
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to Transition into Regular Employment
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Seasonal Customer Service Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills over the phone in every interaction.
- Ensure timely, first-call resolution with customers.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex concerns by utilizing technical and department resources.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top