Seasonal Customer Relations Representative II
Together we elevate the everyday,creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. Wedo more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture offamily. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Are you ready for a Bright career move?
As a Seasonal Customer Relations II Representativeyou will provide support to Gap Inc. stores and customers by fielding a varietyof inbound call types. The Seasonal Customer Relations Representative positionrequires the ability to professionally manage complex customer issues anddeescalate situations for both external as well as internal customers.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Fantastic Employee Discount
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
- Opportunity to Convert to Regular Employment
- Ability to master and use all of customer relations' technical resources to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Efficient time management in order to support department service level goals.
- Ability to identify and log critical or reoccurring customer service issues.
- Ensure a superior customer experience measured through quality monitoring that fully supports the Gap Inc. brand promises including retaining and building customer loyalty.
- Consistently and successfully deescalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor.
- Recognize and act on Gap Inc.'s behalf to capture our customers' feedback.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Become an expert on brand policies and procedures in order to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with our customers, including field teams, and contact center teams.
6001 GREENPOINT DRIVE
- A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service on a consistent basis.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment and showing a genuine interest in satisfying the customer, while meeting our service performance standards
- Professional telephone voice and phone etiquette.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task: enter call criteria into database while listening to customer, view multiple screens and systems, and remain up-to-date on brand policies.
- Can independently manage escalated customer issues in a supportive team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Outlook, internet or other software/database skills.
- Bi-lingual (French Canadian or Spanish) skills a plus.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top