Seasonal Brand Associate - Times Square
About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
About the role
As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a regular position with Gap Inc.
As a Seasonal Brand Associate your passion for apparel and fashion trends will enable you to thrive, drive sales, and delight our customers as you execute company processes and procedures. Creating memorable shopping experiences for our customers is one of your main responsibilities and you are going to LOVE making a difference in someone's day. Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience. As a Brand Associate in Sales your responsibilities and tasks include, among others; salesfloor, fitting room, and cashwrap. Your contagious energy and enthusiasm for your job will help you build lasting relationships, grow in your career, and contribute to Old Navy's success.
Seasonal Brand Associate Attitudes:
What you'll do
- You are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
- You build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
- You take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
- You work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- You love your community and actively work to make it better
- You take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Seasonal Brand Associate Behaviors:
- Promote our product and encourage everyone to do the same
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and pride while executing tasks and processes
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and our visual elements maintained on the salesfloor
- Return go-backs from the fitting room to the salesfloor
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Engage in genuine conversation while completing cashwrap transaction processes quickly and accurately
- Keep all cashwrap supplies in stock and organized
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
Seasonal Brand Associate Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Back to top