Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware Technical Lead
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
GapTech is the engine driving Gap Inc. - a passionate team on an aggressive path to become the best in retail, operating with the agility and speed of a startup and the stability and resources of a Fortune 500 company. We're looking for an exceptional developer with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology to lead a key omni-channel initiative. This position will be accountable to:
• Support and add additional capabilities to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) implemented in the EU market
• Leading the integration into Gap Inc.'s existing technology footprint.
• Implementation in newer brands and markets.
• 5+ years' experience on leading/delivering omni channel (ecommerce/OMS /POS/CRM) capabilities
• 3+ years hands on experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and defining technical solutions
• Bachelor's Degree, computer science or equivalent
• Highly desirable application development experience in Omni-channel (Online, Stores and CRM), Mobile commerce solutions
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Demandware Certification would be preferred
• Passion, fun, approachable, self-motivated, energetic, empathetic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top