Sales Associate (Visual Merchandising Centre) - New Town Plaza, Sha Tin
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiar with referencing store sales reports in order to explain why product movements and layout moves take place.
- Accurately conducts markdowns, shipment and replenishment in a timely manner.
- Supports and ensures execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor-ready standards.
- Participates in product placement for new flows across all brands, also reacts to sell through.
- Has ownership in maintaining store presentation standards e.g. sizing and folding.
- Drive traffic through implementation of windows and marketing.
- Drive biz transaction through impact of mannequin styling.
- Practices LP awareness and demonstrates accountability for Health and Safety, including organization of visual back of house areas.
- Takes a level of responsibility for stock management around sell through, new product and supporting the replenishment system.
- Partners with appropriate leader to direct shipment placement on sales floor.
- Assists in executing merchandise flow and product placement.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
- Communicates staffing requirements for product placement to the leadership team.
- Reports to Store Visual Merchandise Supervisor/ Store Visual Merchandise Manager.
- Works closely with peers in and outside immediate store as required.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Can demonstrate visual merchandising and display skills.
- Demonstrates creative skills in mannequin styling.
- Demonstrates creative skills and visual understanding of layout interpretation and fixture placement.
- Can articulate and feedback creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple competing demands.
2) Educational level:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
3) Minimum experience:
- 1-2 experience(s) of Visual Merchandise is preferable.
Working Location: Sha Tin
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, must be able to work at least 4 overnight per month and can start working at 7am.
- Immediately available is preferable.
Back to top