Sales Associate - Oakridge Centre
Click here to learn how we do more for our employees
You make classic style look easy. You're a team player. You're always there to help the customer. At Banana Republic, we value people who are confident, optimistic, and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
At Banana Republic, we live by four guiding principles: Engage, Sociable, Team Oriented, and Stylish:
- Engaging: We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others' successes.
- Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious.
- Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations.
- Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about products and trends. Our style is relevant and chic.
As part of the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by great teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
Come spark your career at Banana Republic if you:
- Are passionate about fashion and trends
- Love Banana Republic and live for the classic style
- Seek new experiences, information, and skillsets
- Enjoy a team environment where everyone works together to inspire our customers
- Pride yourself for being digitally connected and socially conscious
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Engage with customers in our stores, from assessing the customers' needs to offering assistance whenever needed
- Help us create a customer-centric environment at Banana Republic to ensure every customer has a positive experience
- Maintain a comfortable environment for the customers, from product purchase to product return
- Communicate clearly and cheerfully with customers, especially around our products
- Be flexible in performing a variety of duties
- Previous experience in customer-centric environment preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer-focused skills
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and expect all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Back to top