Sales Associate (Morning Availability) - Banana Republic Women's - The Woodlands Mall
Click here to learn how we do more for our employees!
Our Sales Associates (Brand Ambassadors) are team players who are Stylish, Respectful, Social, and Engaging. They are passionate about fashion and trend and have an in-service mindset in doing what's right for our customers. The Sales Associate (Brand Ambassador) is responsible for helping create a customer centric environment and engaging with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience.
Creates an engaging experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while working in the store.
- Educates customers on product features and benefits.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions.
- Speaks with confidence to customers about styles and trend.
- Enhances the customer experience through digital offerings.
- Ensures customers never leave disappointed.
Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Drives sales by suggesting items to meet customer needs.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
Ensures the store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Maintains the store to meet brand standards.
- Executes all operational processes effectively.
Contributes to a positive customer centric environment
- Embodies a customer first mindset.
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Provides support to employees through sharing of knowledge.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
1201 LAKE WOODLANDS DR
- Previous experience in customer centric environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top