Sales Associate - Gap Outlet - Terrell Tanger
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
The sales associate is responsible for interacting with customers and employees to create a positive, friendly environment. The sales associate maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. The following describes the general nature and level of work but is not inclusive of all duties.
- Coordinates with leaders, stock and sales associates to ensure a positive, friendly and efficient customer experience
- Acknowledges and provides assistance to customers; locates merchandise efficiently using various methods; answers questions quickly and accurately
- Offers style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration
- Knows and offers information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events
- Offers brand credit card to every customer; encourages cardholders to use the card
- Prevents theft and loss through positive customer engagement and application of Gap Inc. loss prevention techniques
- Performs all cashwrap transactions accurately; encourages participation in the customer opinion survey
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy & Procedure guide, including Code of Business Conduct and the Employee Policy Guide
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all operational processes
301 TANGER DRIVE
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store employees
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Ability to utilize retail technology
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
- Previous experience in retail preferred
- Meets Gap Outlet's part time or full time availability guidelines
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top