Sales Associate - Evergreen Kids/Baby
Click here to learn how we do more for employees
At Gap, we aspire everyday to bring our optimistic cool, elevated American style to life. Gap Sales Associates thrive in an environment where they elevate the everyday by creating an amazing experience for our customers. We are seeking confident individuals who enjoy having genuine and inspirational interactions. Sales Associates are empowered to do what is best for our customers and are enthusiastic about building loyalty for the brand and their store. All employees work as an important part of a team to showcase our best basic essentials as well as our key fashion items to meet customer needs. Our team?s ability to surprise and delight will enable us to be the favorite place to shop.
Our Sales Associates:
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
- Generate pride and loyalty in the store by sharing GapCard benefits with every customer to achieve acquisition goal and increase current card holder usage.
- Deliver results in their role to contribute to their store's success. Are aware of and accountable to store and individual goals.
- Ensure product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way.
- Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and back-of-house.
- Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to help them navigate their own personal expression of optimistic cool, elevated American style.
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
400 EVERGREEN WAY
Join us if you:
- Want to be part of one of the world's most iconic retailers
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top