Sales Associate, 45-day Flex Position - Banana Republic Factory Store - Chicago Premium
GENERAL SUMMARY: Seasonal Sales Associate, FLEX position
The Flex Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by engaging and connecting with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience. The Flex Sales Associate may also be responsible for the execution of operational processes including: shipment replenishment and recovery of the sales floor and fitting room. The Flex Sales Associate is a temporary position utilized during peak times of 45 days or less. This is an accelerated job application process.
Creates a positive experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while working in the store.
- Is accessible to ensure every customer has a great experience.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions.
- Educates customers on product, offers, and promotions.
Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Drives store sales by suggesting items to meet needs.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
Ensures store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Executes all operational processes effectively.
- Maintains the store to meet brand standards.
Contributes to a positive working environment
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
1650 PREMIUM OUTLETS BLVD
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to meet availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top