Sales Assistant, Bal Harbour - Intermix
The Sales Assistant roleis an entry level position and an important part of ensuring that SalesAssociates are able to deliver a seamless shopping experience to our clients.This role requires professional, engaging and courteous greeting, cash wrap responsibilities,and acting as assistant to sales associates before, during and after thein-store selling experience.
Selling & Client Service
- Greet and acknowledge all customers.
- Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service in every area of the store.
- Assist with the execution of floor sets.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis according to the Visual Standards Manual.
- Ensure representation of all merchandise (styles & sizes) are on the floor.
- Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day
- Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Review merchandise on the selling floor and maintain proper quantities and sizes of each item.
- Remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms.
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales.
- Keep wrap desk neat, organized and maintained with all supplies.
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Communicate with management on operational issues as they arise.
9700 COLLINS AVE
- Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product.
- Must be a team player.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the store.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top