Remote Email Specialist II - Part Time
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.:
- Fantastic Benefits
- Awesome Employee Discount
We are seeking Email Specialists to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in every interaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints received via email from all Gap Inc. brands.
- Ensure timely, first contact resolution with customers.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Provide customer service phone support as needed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ year's customer service experience.
- 1+ year's call center experience.
Home Office Requirements:
- Dedicated workspace void of noise, distractions and interruptions
- High speed internet access
- Ergonomically sound workplace (desk, chair, lighting, etc.)
About Gap Inc.
Be the world's favorite for American style. Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans and a commitment to do more. Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with five brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Gap's clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through 3,300 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise store and our e-commerce sites.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top