Remote Email Specialist II - Full Time
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.:
- Fantastic Benefits
- Awesome Employee Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are seeking Email Specialists to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in every interaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints received via email from all Gap Inc. brands.
- Ensure timely, first contact resolution with customers.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Provide customer service phone support as needed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ year's customer service experience.
- 1+ year's call center experience.
Home Office Requirements:
- Dedicated workspace void of noise, distractions and interruptions
- High speed internet access
- Ergonomically sound workplace (desk, chair, lighting, etc.)
About Gap Inc.
Be the world's favorite for American style. Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans and a commitment to do more. Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with five brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Gap's clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through 3,300 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise store and our e-commerce sites.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top