Regional Store Support Agent
Gap Inc.'s Store Maintenance Support Center team provides direct support to our stores, as well as cross-brand and cross-company leadership and subject matter expertise. We are responsible for the work order management to maintain the physical Gap, Inc. fleet of stores, including stores are safe & secure while maintaining brand standards. We partner with the Store Maintenance Field Team, Brand Operations, outside maintenance Vendors, and the greater Store Development team.
This individual contributor role of the Regional Support Agent (RSA) requires a passion for customer service with strong analytical skills. The individual best suited for this role will leverage advanced customer service and communication skills to address store maintenance questions and issues, as well as educating stores on Store Maintenance processes. A successful candidate for this position is an intuitive and critical thinker and someone who can proactively identify trends. The RSA will work closely with stores and national vendors to collaborate and drive resolution of work orders via outbound calling, emailing and working in ServiceChannel a facility management software system. RSA's will also take inbound calls as needed, ensuring our goal of 92% of work orders are resolved within the Service Level Agreement for each category.
- Daily work order management to support the stores to maintain a Cool, Bright and Clean environment.
- Responsible for analyzing data and identifying trends
- Work with team and management on improvements to process and procedures to enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally & written
- Ability to establish a strong rapport with customers and business partners, genuinely conveying a sense of urgency and concern for issues at hand.
- Viewed as professional, friendly, quick, confident and knowledgeable.
- The RSA will support the Store Maintenance and Store Development cross-regional teams to ensure all requests for service and escalations are handled consistently and within SLA.
- This role works to drive vendor follow up, pull reporting, drive timely issue resolution, and analyze complex issues.
- When managing work orders for store maintenance issues, the RSA will need to consider brand standards and costs across all Gap, Inc. brands to ensure the customer experience is maintained across our store fleet.
- Motivating self to manage multiple priorities and being able to re-prioritize based on business needs daily.
- Team oriented approach to innovate new ideas and processes to better serve our brands.
4400 MASTHEAD ST.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access
- Experience in work order management software
- 2-4 years customer service experience (retail preferred)
- Familiarity with facilities and/or store maintenance issues (retail preferred)
- Ability to motivate self with a growth mindset
- Thinks logically, methodically and intuitively.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top