Recruiting Specialist, Gap Inc.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will create thoughtful and well-organized experiences for candidates and internal business partners throughout the interview process. We are looking for someone who will become an ambassador for Gap Inc. You're visible, you're connected, you're engaged and you will play a critical role in helping Gap Inc. attract and hire the best talent. Description: Support tasks and projects for the Corporate Functions Recruiting team - contributing member of a high performing team. Care deeply about creating meaningful experiences, and will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience. Stickler for the details. You are mindful of what you're presenting/sharing and how it's packaged. Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview journey. Manage the job posting process. Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and the Recruiting team. Own all candidate pre-and post-employment processing and ensure that we are 100% compliant with Company policies and procedures (e.g., background administration, reimbursements, relocation authorizations, retaining of signed documentation). Own offer letter processing and new hire communication to internal business partners. Prepare scheduled and ad hoc reporting/analysis for the team. Deliver high-quality work, demonstrate operational excellence and ensure quality and integrity in everything you do. Work proactively and reactively and never lose sight that creating and supporting thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent and business partners is your job.
- 1-3 years Recruiting or HR-related experience working in a large organization that focuses on customer and brand.
- Excellent calendar management and organizational skills and experience scheduling travel arrangements
- Strong propensity for problem-solving
- An approachable and welcoming demeanor
- Customer service guru-people like working with you and your known for being a problem solver
- Social and Tech savvy with demonstrated proficiency of MS Office (particular proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint). Outlook/ATS experience is a plus
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability
- Strong detail orientation
- Project Management or Administration Experience
- College degree preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top