Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Global Recruiting team to enhance the candidate experience. The Specialist will work closely and communicate with appropriate Recruiting partners throughout the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes in partnership with Gap Inc.'s background check partner (s) & vendor(s). Contact, schedule and coordinate with candidates regarding interview and travel schedules and track travel cost spreadsheet. Greet and transition candidates throughout the interview day.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process, and work with the Recruiting team to identify opportunities that will enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- Supports the job, posting process on behalf of the Recruiting team
- Contacts, schedules and coordinates with candidates regarding interview and travel schedules and track travel cost spreadsheet
- Coordinates interviews at all phases of recruiting process
- Manages the candidate's background screening processes in partnership with Gap Inc.'s background check partner(s) & vendor(s)
- Owns the offer letter process and new hire communication to hiring managers & HR business partners
- Coordinates new hire orientation
- Process employee bonuses (referral, sign-on, LTI); track payments and candidate reimbursement
- Specializes in knowledge and/or skills required to solve technical or commercial problems in the workplace subject to the availability of external support from a specialized or higher level
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top