Recruiter - Corporate Functions
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a recruiter, you're responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and understand the importance of each step. Networking comes naturally to you and you thrive off of making connections that may not naturally happen. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You're a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ.
What you'll do
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting including: offer process and letter generation, reference checks, salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, benefits, relocation, immigration and compensation departments and HR Generalists.
- Own and define staffing strategy and deliver a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers.
- Effectively manage and build relationships and consult on industry trends with both internal and external business partners.
- Ensure the recruiting needs of the functional team are met while maintaining recruiter and candidate satisfaction through monthly and/or quarterly reviews with the business.
- Partner with functional area's HR Generalists to support HR initiatives and vision.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Educate and train business partners and hiring managers on hiring.
- Collaborate across teams to support improvements and share best practices.
- Participate in annual strategic staffing initiatives including compensation guidelines, workflow, and process improvement.
- Partner with global mobility and immigration partners.
- Partner with talent branding to ensure advertising strategies align with hiring needs.
- Travel to meet top talent as necessary.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- You have experience creating and executing written and visual communications related to talent branding on various social platforms.
- You're tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- You're great at multitasking, can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
- You're a problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement. You're always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners.
- Being organized motivates you. You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top