Receptionist, Gap Inc.
Provides great customer service to all employees and visitors to the building and ensuring a safe and secure work environment.
- Customer Impact
- Learning Agility
- Trust & Honesty
Internal: All employees working at or visiting the 2 Folsom Building.
External: All visiting guests and vendors visiting the 2 Folsom Building.
- Greets and announces all visitors.
- Verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge.
- Checks in and out temporary access badges and keys to vendors.
- Answer heavy phone traffic
- Receives emergency procedure training including first aid, CPR and use of an AED machine.
- Assists with building evacuations.
- Performs general administrative duties. Light administrative word processing and data entry tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task (phone, guests, alarms, radio traffic, turnstiles and emails) while maintaining a pleasant and inviting customer friendly demeanor.
- Good oral and written skills, including ability to communicate various levels of management.
- Attention to detail while effectively handling multiple demands and competing priorities
- Organized and ability to complete deliverables on time.
- Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business.
- Proficiency in English. Bilingual a plus.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Prior reception experience preferred.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top