Receptionist, Gap Inc.
OVERVIEW Provides great customer service to all employees and visitors to the building and ensuring a safe and secure work environment. COMPETENCIES Customer Impact Learning Agility Resourcefulness Trust & Honesty ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Internal: All employees working at or visiting the Pleasanton Campus. External: All visiting guests and vendors visiting the Pleasanton Campus. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Greets and announces all visitors. Verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge. Checks in and out temporary access badges and keys to vendors. Answer heavy phone traffic Receives emergency procedure training including first aid, CPR and use of an AED machine. Assists with building evacuations. Performs general administrative duties. Light administrative word processing and data entry tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task (phone, guests, alarms, radio traffic, turnstiles and emails) while maintaining a pleasant and inviting customer friendly demeanor.
- Good oral and written skills, including ability to communicate various levels of management.
- Attention to detail while effectively handling multiple demands and competing priorities
- Organized and ability to complete deliverables on time.
- Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business.
- Proficiency in English. Bilingual a plus.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Prior reception experience preferred.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top