Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Provides great customer service to all employees and visitors to the building and ensuring a safe and secure work environment.
- Greets and announces all visitors.
- Verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge.
- Checks in and out temporary access badges and keys to vendors.
- Answer heavy phone traffic
- Receives emergency procedure training including first aid, CPR and use of an AED machine.
- Assists with building evacuations.
- Ability to multi-task (phone, guests, alarms, radio traffic, turnstiles and emails) while maintaining a pleasant and inviting customer friendly demeanor.
- Good oral and written skills, including ability to communicate various levels of management.
- Attention to detail while effectively handling multiple demands and competing priorities
- Organized and ability to complete deliverables on time.
- Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business.
- Proficiency in English. Bilingual a plus.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top