Quality Assurance Analyst - Mission Control
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Quality Assurance Analyst plays a crucial role in understanding and driving stronger Customer Experiences across our digital properties. This role will champion the customer experience and ensure that we are collectively delivering a high-quality experience throughout the customer journey across Gap Inc's eCommerce (digital & mobile) properties. This position will test and verify the quality of the sites' appearance, functionality and performance across multiple audiences, segments, and devices; as well as write test plans and execute manual testing against those plans. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of quality assurance methodologies, and will be expected to log and potentially escalate incidents for issues discovered during QA testing.
- Test and Identify issues that negatively impact our Customers' Experience
- Passionate about Customer Experiences
- Assess multiple segments of the Customer Experience for multiple segments to ensure the experience is flawless
- Write and execute test plans that clearly outline what's expected in the experience across multiple marketing channels, as well by device
- Work with GapTech and Product Management to evolve plans as new features and functionality are developed
- Provide detailed feedback outlining where the experience isn't as expected via ServiceNow
- Work with brand producers to provide feedback if content isn't as expected
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years hands on experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong functional understanding of e-commerce testing for core platform and integrations
- Demonstrated experience with QA tools, writing and executing test plans
- Effective analytical, communication and time management skills
- Work well on a team as well as independently
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top