Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Talent acquisition plays a critical role in the Corporate Functions team's long-term success. The person in this position is part of a leadership team inclusive of Recruiting, HR Operations, Learning and Development and HR Business Partners who work together to support Gap Inc.'s Corporate Functions: Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Global Sustainability and Foundation, Franchise, Customer Strategy, Corporate Administration, Loss Prevention, Real Estate and Store Development and Design, GapTech and Customer and Strategy.
As a TA Project Specialist, you will create thoughtful and well-organized experiences for candidates, the TA Team and internal business partners throughout the Talent Acquisition process.
We are looking for someone who will become an ambassador for Gap Inc. You're visible, you're connected, you're engaged and you will play a critical role in helping Gap Inc. attract and hire the best talent.
- Support tasks and projects for the Gap Inc. Corporate Function Recruiting team as a contributing member of a high performing team.
- Care deeply about creating meaningful experiences, and will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- Stickler for the details. You are mindful of what you are presenting/sharing and how it's packaged.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the TA process
- Manage the job posting process for roles as required
- Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and the Recruiting team.
- Own candidate pre-and post-employment processing and ensure that we are 100% compliant with Company policies and procedures (e.g., background administration, reimbursements, relocation authorizations, retaining of signed documentation).
- Own offer letter processing and new hire communication to internal business partners.
- Deliver high-quality work, demonstrate operational excellence and ensure quality and integrity in everything you do. Work proactively and reactively and never lose sight that creating and supporting thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent and business partners is your job.
- Using established tools & process, act as the key contact between TA team and internal stakeholders to establish project requirements and timelines and provide regular updates and status reports.
- Support and assist in the successful end to end delivery of TA projects by engaging in scoping requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Understanding business requirements and relate these back to the TA team where appropriate.
- Providing regular reporting to applicable managers, TA team and the leaders as required. Ensuring project and resource data is maintained
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with hiring managers, HRG's and clients and other stakeholders where appropriate; escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Results-oriented and driven to ensure successful completion of the projects on time and within the defined scope while leading through influence and confidence
- Assist in the sourcing strategy and execution to identify potential target companies and target candidates for TA leaders and recruiters.
- 1-3 years Recruiting or HR-related experience working in a large organization that focuses on customer and brand.
- Excellent calendar management and organizational skills; Experience scheduling travel arrangements
- Strong propensity for problem-solving
- An approachable and welcoming demeanor
- Customer service guru-people like working with you and your known for being a problem solver
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (particular proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability
- Strong detail orientation
- Project Management or Administration Experience
- College degree preferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top