Project Manager - Facility Managerment
The PM mainly responsible for stores maintenance and facility management in North Region of Gap Inc. Great China.
- Responsible for Gap great China (North Region) all existing stores maintenance and Facility management;
- Communicate with all business partner ensure work smoothly;
- Daily store visit and related paperwork;
- Touch base with clients/vendors/BPs
- Support whole facility team's work
- Communicate with inspection bureau if needed.
- Control and manage FM service provider to deliver good service to store.
- Collaborate with store operation to improved FM service level.
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Good communication, plan and organization skills and knowledge.
• Fluent written and oral English will be a plus.
2) Minimum Education Level
- College graduate, or above.
- Major in electrical or mechanical engineering.
• At least 5 years related experience.
• Related to retail or hypermarket retail preferred.
Back to top