Production Coordinator - Men's & Kids
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
Old Navy - a brand for everyone a place for you!
- Creating style numbers (6 digit & 9 digit) and updating style to continuous
- PO creation & maintenance - includes completing PO color details, landing & approving POs for transmission
- Transmitting PO & DCPO information to vendors/suppliers
- Verifying retail pricing for Check Digit transmission
- Data reconciliation - includes ACT/PO Prompt
- Follow-up for distribution (size/pack) of Pos in keeping with set timelines.
- Manage and transmit check digits to vendors as necessary.
- Manage Invoice reconciliation / exception report to Production team
- Maintain & update ACT sheets with all information
- Maintaining & updating general spreadsheets and documents as necessary
- Managing Franchise and Outlet automated PO's
- Communicating needs and prioritizing across the entire team
- Complete other projects as needed and as time permits.
- Communication with vendors on style information (COO, FCTY, PF etc)
- Managing exceptions & issues on daily/weekly EDI reports
- Run weekly shipping reports (SCAN) and VMI reports and distribute.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at various levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management with prompt, accurate follow-through and problem-solving skills
- High professional standards regarding customer service, confidentiality and quality of work
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Ability to manage independently with minimal supervision
- Able to concurrently manage and prioritize multiple administrative tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to respond to shifting needs and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of Administrative experience.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top