Product Management - Store Digital Experiences Internship
Gap Inc.Technology is looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edgeskills, and a passion for technology. We're not your average IT shop, and thisisn't your average internship. In your 10 weeks with Gap Inc. (tentative startdate – June 11, 2018), you'll have a voice in the room, be pushed to takerisks, and play a critical role in innovative projects that are transformingretail technology. Ready to get started?
What's In It for You?
As a GapInc. Intern, you will get to meet our senior executives and leaders intechnology and digital. You will work on individual projects as well as achallenging group project that you will present to senior management at the endof the summer. You will learn that we work hard, but we play hard too. We inviteyou to participate in events, such as a San Francisco Giants game, bowlingnights, ping pong social clubs, happy hours, art galleries, interactivemuseums, and volunteering in the community.
Here's what you will do all summer!
By leveraging the currenttechnology platform, this Product Management Intern will assist in creatingstore and omni-channel solutions that are grounded in customer research andsolve customer and business problems, while delivering earnings to the company,across the globe.
- Identify andevaluate new customer and business opportunities
- Assist inleading IT project team through the agile development process of large, complexprojects as the business owner
- Work withbusiness teams to complete business readiness and implementation activities
- Completeanalysis and prove benefits of new capabilities
Here's what you need to get the work done
- Undergraduate or graduate student with one year or less left to graduate in Business, Management, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Familiarity with technical acumen with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs. Ability to communicate technical concepts to business users.
- Strong understanding of the retail store space including internal and external customers
- Experience with in-store retail systems (POS, Shipment/receiving, Communications, etc.)
- Curious thought leader, comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficiency in storytelling and able to influence multiple levels of the organization
- Highly analytical and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top